Don’t use the same login as your Gmail account!!
Make sure you have your login email/number and password safely stored. Set up your recovery email or number in case your account is compromised.
To add a second email address to your Facebook account on PC:
- Click the down arrow in the upper-right corner.
- Go to Settings & privacy > Settings.
- Select Account Settings from the left pane and click Edit next to Contact.
- Select Add another email or mobile number.
- Enter an email address or phone number that you have access to and click Done.
- Tap Add your phone number? to add and confirm a number.
To add a second email address to your Facebook account on iPhone/Android:
- Open the Facebook app and tap the gear icon in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Personal information, then Contact info.
- Tap Add phone number or Add Email Address and enter the information, then confirm.
Follow these rules to bump up your cybersecurity game across all your accounts: